CORSA WINTER TEST 2012 - LIMITED EDITION
The AGV CORSA features most of the features of the PISTA GP model, in a SSL (Super Super Light) composite fiber (Aramid & Carbon Fiber) outer shell. It was developed in the same AGV Extreme Standards Helmets project of the PISTA GP, which makes it one of the most innovative helmets ever released by AGV. It was designed, developed, and tested together with Valentino Rossi aiming to create the ultimate protection for racing. The use of FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) enabled developers to reach new untouched standards in terms of protection, comfort, and ergonomics.
The improvements over the GP-Tech are groundbreaking:
- The new IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) provides a total surface area of air intakes improved by 193% .
- The rear spoiler and the smaller dimensions of the front section and lateral section maximize aerodynamic performances at high speeds.
- The new quick release visor mechanism is 71% smaller. It is also provided with a front microlock system that reduces the risk of opening, in the event of an accident.
- The field of vision is 15° wider and has been optimized for a rider tucked over the tank.
- The cheek pads in AGV Dry-Comfort material treated with sanitizing treatment can be customized with replacement cheek pads of different thicknesses.
XS: 20 7/8 - 21 1/4 inches | 53-54 cm
S: 21 5/8 - 22 inches | 55-56 cm
MS: 22 3/8 - 22 3/4 inches | 57-58 cm
ML: 23 1/8 - 23 1/2 inches | 59-60 cm
L: 23 1/2 - 24 inches | 60-61 cm
XL: 24 - 24 3/8 inches | 61-62 cm
XXL: 24 3/4 - 25 1/8 inches | 63-64 cm
MADE IN ITALY