CORSA MUGELLO 2015
CORSA Mugello LIMITED EDITION
During FP3 of the TIM Italy San Marino and Riviera di Rimini Grand Prix, Valentino Rossi wore a special helmet with highly coloured personalised graphics as he always does for his home race. Just a few miles from Tavullia, the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli has a special place in Valentino’s heart both for the reception he gets from his fans plus the fact that he knows every bump and bend on the track where he first started racing. Valentino has always had a very strong connection with his home and so decided to include some distinctive images of his affection in the graphics on his helmet.
The AGV CORSA features most of the features of the PISTA GP model, in a SSL (Super Super Light) composite fiber (Aramid & Carbon Fiber) outer shell. It was developed in the same AGV Extreme Standards Helmets project of the PISTA GP, which makes it one of the most innovative helmets ever released by AGV. It was designed, developed, and tested together with Valentino Rossi aiming to create the ultimate protection for racing. The use of FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) enabled developers to reach new untouched standards in terms of protection, comfort, and ergonomics.
The improvements over the GP-Tech are groundbreaking:
- The new IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) provides a total surface area of air intakes improved by 193% .
- The rear spoiler and the smaller dimensions of the front section and lateral section maximize aerodynamic performances at high speeds.
- The new quick release visor mechanism is 71% smaller. It is also provided with a front microlock system that reduces the risk of opening, in the event of an accident.
- The field of vision is 15° wider and has been optimized for a rider tucked over the tank.
- The cheek pads in AGV Dry-Comfort material treated with sanitizing treatment can be customized with replacement cheek pads of different thicknesses.
XS: 20 7/8 - 21 1/4 inches | 53-54 cm
S: 21 5/8 - 22 inches | 55-56 cm
MS: 22 3/8 - 22 3/4 inches | 57-58 cm
ML: 23 1/8 - 23 1/2 inches | 59-60 cm
L: 23 1/2 - 24 inches | 60-61 cm
XL: 24 - 24 3/8 inches | 61-62 cm
XXL: 24 3/4 - 25 1/8 inches | 63-64 cm